gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-10-2020, 12:44 PM
Life's just a game
The man was silent for the most part, he tried to remain friendly but his mind was on the task at hand. The other would stand forward and explain their fighting experience and he would have to search through his memories. The murder of his father, protection of his slaves. He suddenly realized that he didn't have much experience fighting other wolves. Borias looked around, he had terrain in the bag Auster had a lot of different terrain and it was much more unique than Boreas was that was for sure. Yet the sudden realization of his downsides put him off slightly.

"I don't have much experience sparring with other wolves. I once did with my father - but other than that it's all been large predators. Maybe to occasional loner but they've never been strong enough nor were they good fighters. As for terrain I've fought in mountains, in castles and more." he would explain. Despite his embarassment he seemed confident. That's how the gentleman usually acted and he couldn't help it. He had his way with words after all.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN