Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
09-10-2020, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2020, 07:53 PM by Abilene.)
Name:Ruuben (nickname ru or ru ru)
Design:[Image: tNNiMGz.png] (He'll stand at 39 inches when fully grown had to edit because I forgot the limit is 36 and I can't afford to purchase more yet, so he'll be 36 inches)
Personality: The boy thinks himself an adventurer of strange lands, quite obsessed with the observing new flora and fauna. In his youth he'll come up with names for creatures and plants he hasn't discovered yet, and almost always ignore the fact that in most cases, they already have a name, arguing that his classification sounds more accurate and/or scientific. While he'll most likely forget (or try to forget) the strange names he gave things as he matures, he will never completely grow out of the sense of wonder for the unknown.

In his little journeys he often brings back souvenirs from these trips, which he'll hide carefully in a nook or cranny within the family den.These objects typically consist of strange looking rocks, sea shells or animal bones. If he wishes to impress someone or show his love for them, he'll donate one of these treasures to them. He only does this to the people he truly cherishes, as his collection means a lot to him. (OOC note: I'm hoping to save up enough gems to get him a satchel to keep these items in!)

While Ru enjoys the quiet of isolation, he also values the comfort of others around him quite a lot, though if you ask him about his discoveries and theories he will not shut up until you tell him to.

As a pup he'll be quite stubborn and bossy at times, under the impression that he is the most knowledgable in the room. If he isn't given a clear reason to stop or start something he isn't already inclined to act on, he tends to put his paw on the ground and cause frustrating and unnecessary conflict. When he's young, it's his way or the highway.
Luckily, this negative trait will also fade with maturity, but not completely.

The boy will always be optimistic at heart, and will always believe in the best of people and his family.

Plans: He'll probably follow Kai around more likely, as they're both restless souls. However, I don't have many plans after that!
[Image: Untitled_Artwork_4.png]

Abby is completely blind as of this thread. The curse will lift on the first day of winter.
Abby has a common brush tailed possum companion named Bell. She’s Abby’s guide dog until her curse is lifted. If she’s not mentioned assume she is close by/present.