size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
09-10-2020, 10:08 PM
He finished the berry, until the very last taste of it had faded, and then he started in on the boar. He found he wasn’t terribly angry this morning. His stomach was slowly becoming accustomed to more regular meals. He no longer hungered and salvated at the thought of food. He still tucked it away obediently. Half expecting missing meals to be hiding around the corner, but it didn’t feel as necessary.

“You have a strangely high opinion of me, Lady Aslatiel” he pointed out. She told him to do as he wished for the day, and highlighted her own plans. He cautiously took a strawberry, and took a small bite. “I might go see Io today, and perhaps I could join you in training later?” he suggested. He wanted to learn how to work cohesively with Asla, so he could support, guard, and protect her without stepping on her toes. He eyed her armour with great interest also.

There was also very little hesitation in her leaving. Once she was gone, he would set about cleaning up her camp, and freshening up her dens a little.

-finish?-