size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-10-2020, 10:50 PM

Naiche was curious at her comment of potentially too busy.  Were they so busy as no time to explore? Did they not feel any need to explore?  Did they find other areas more enjoyable or in more need of attention?  Naiche scuffed up some of the dirt himself, more of an afterthought as he considered the land right next to theirs.  What was the ashen land like?  Once he was more confident in his standing with this pack he would need to take a look at their land since it was permitted.  

“I spent some time in the willows.  I met Sirius there,” Naiche replied mildly.  Admittedly only once but for long enough to sleep and hunt.  Well, he hunted a goose that had been too dumb to fly off.  Still, he had taken time to explore the terrain and had some intention of going back.  Mostly because it did bother him how dangerous it could be there at night.  The shadows that the tree’s could create and already the natural hiding spots.  It was a great spot to initiate a surprise attack, whether an armada wolf started it or a stranger close to their land.

“I agree it’s a good spot for potential trouble.  I certainly prefer the handling an enemy at the border here than out there though.  If they are cowardly they could have a surprise attack planned.” Cowardly or smart, it depended on who was using it for what spin he wanted to give on a surprise attack.
"Speech"