An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
09-11-2020, 12:53 AM

She leaned into his hug, and for a moment he was content with just holding her close. He was still a clueless idiot, and he didn’t really get what was going through her mind. “If I’d realised, then I would have danced the entire night with you.” He promised her. He hadn’t realised how important it was to her, but we her friend, well, he had a responsibility to figure these things out.

“You're the expert” he said dubiously. He didn’t think dancing could only be done under certain conditions. How then did one practice? He would still have four left feet next time he danced with her if he didn’t get a chance to practice first.

He furrowed his brow at Hana’s question. He didn’t know much was known within the pack, but this was Hana. She was like family, and it didn’t even occur to him that she could mean anything devious by asking. There was a deceiving bone in her body. “My dad and Deathbelle had an argument, and then mum and dad had an argument. I only hear a bit of mum and dads. Lots of yelling. Deathbelle left the pack for a bit, I guess to get away? Leaving Ashen in Venom’s paws. I don’t know why exactly, but… I think dads always liked Deathbelle.” He pulled a face. He couldn’t imagine his dad with anyone but Zee. He acted crazy around his mother.

"Mortis""Hana"