size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-11-2020, 01:01 AM
"The garden is free for everyone to utilized, whether it be for relaxation, herbs, or sustenance," the small woman began. "I only ask that you help care for it in return. Pluck weeds. Make sure everything is watered. If there's a plant that looks sickly, fetch me." She pointed to the top of the hill. "Up above there's a small pond for watering. There's also a compost heap beyond that."

Most wolves interested in plants and healing eventually wanted their own patch of land. Indigo had. Bird had. Why wouldn't Basilisk want his own as well? "If the tone comes that you'd like to cultivate your own garden, I'll help you with that as well. Or you could ask Indigo for assistance. Aslatiels brother. He's exceptional with plants." She'd taught Indy well.

Iolaire moved into the shade of one of the many trees that she'd transplanted around the garden. There she sprawled upon her stomach in the grass. Why was it so hot? She was already over summer. Perhaps it was hormones. Were the treatments working?

"As for training in healing, that's a bit more complex. We can start with basic wound care. Herb identification and whatnot." It was the standard approach and it hadn't failed her yet. Io raised one paw and kneaded her brow. "Could you get me some water, Basilisk?" She was really, really hot.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.