An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-11-2020, 02:17 PM
Azure did not feel his anger cool even when the man stepped away from him, only taking his eyes off the stranger long enough to glance over his shoulder at Hana to ensure she was not harmed. Her nod wasn't something he wanted to decipher, it could have been to give him permission or perhaps the motion was leading into asking him to spare the male. Regardless it would matter little in the end, his intent remained and the bloodlust had not faded.

Az turned his snarl away from the older man to face his friend, stepping towards her slow enough that she could stop him if she wished. He aimed to lean in and press his nose into her fur, taking in her scent and adding his own in turn. A deep growl rumbled, and Az moved his muzzle towards her ear to whisper. "I'm sorry for what you might see. Turn away if you wish." Hanako had not seen him fight and the sadist that lived inside him was a stranger to her still. If he could focus without her safe at his back he might have sent her home to spare her of it. With one last inhale of her grounding scent he pulled away, tension returning to his body as he turned his gaze over to the male.

Shifting into a fighters stance was as easy for him as breathing and Az lowered himself to prepare to spring. In the prince's mind there was no need for surprise or stealth, Kefka could be aware of his intentions and have as much time as he needed to prepare himself for them and the yearling's confidence would not sway. "I was prepared to allow you to leave unharmed, but it seems your lack of respect still needs addressing." He lifted a wide bear paw and took a step towards the arrogant man. "I want you to remember this the next time you even think her name."

He sprung, crossing the distance between them easily. The man's side was to him, and so Azure aimed to crash his right shoulderblade into his side with enough force to knock the wind out of him. If he could push him to the river beneath then the fight would be all but won. At the same time he opened his jaws wide, attempting to land the elongated saber fangs into the man's scruff for greater control.

Azure Keres Fatalis vs Kefka for Minor Maim (Scarring of Penis :X)
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Condor body armor
Companion 1: Large flying fox, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Clouded leopard, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bear paws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Bone spurs - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Bloodletter

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.