Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
09-11-2020, 06:24 PM

You can take my heart, you can take my breath
When you pry it from my cold, dead chest

As Noir closed the little space between them that was left, Viper wouldn't even flinch. As she didn't see her harm in entering someone's personal bubble, when someone did it to her she felt no fear or confining in it. Her neck craned slightly to keep his face in her view as he towered her. She was however extremely surprised when he dropped down and grabbed her scruff in a brutal fashion. Her smile turned into determination but still no terror that he sought to hurt her. She tried to pick up her front half from the ground to keep his threatening hold from injuring her too far (just as an attempt to keep him from maiming her now xD). Her paws reached out to want to place them on his chest and push to keep her balance on her hind legs. She was really unsure of if his attack was serious or if he was playing with her, but it was more clear as he thrashed his head around. He was big enough to toss her around like a rag doll but out of every childish behavior she showed, she was never a quitter and she wouldn't give in to him so easily. Her neck strained in an uncomfortable position, Viper attempted to reach out with her jaws herself, aiming to grab hold around his windpipe about halfway down his throat.

Walk "Talk" Think

Viper vs Noir for Maim (scruff scarring)

Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Novice Hunter
Specialty: N/A

OOC: