Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-12-2020, 02:13 AM

Rhona committed the name to memory with a small nod. She ended up settled on her haunches in the middle of the main chamber, passively watching Aslatiel put away some belongings. She wasn’t sure if she should stay or go, but she wasn’t asked to leave so she decided to just stay until told otherwise.

And then came the question of what Osmond had done. Her ears flicked and she looked off to the side, looking out through the entrance of the den. It was probably easier to say what he hadn’t done, but she was sure her host mostly just cared  for how it pertained to her grandmother. “Well, Resin didn’t really attack him because of me I don’t think. He had chased Tamsyn and I into the pack’s territory... He was also Tamsyn’s brother and was one of the ones that had abused her growing up so I’m sure that had a lot to do with Resin’s reasoning.” She had really become a bystander in the whole thing and at least in this context what he had done to her was just another thing on the list of why he needed to die.

Her eyes glanced toward Aslatiel again before shifting to the floor in front of her paws. “The place where Tamsyn and I grew up was... very different from here. Us women were treated very poorly and were expected to be property of the men,” she explained to give a bit more context. “The man Resin killed... He always took it too far. Gave Tamsyn half of the scars she has now, indirectly killed my older sister, made me be his mate instead, forced himself on me every night, attacked Tamsyn immediately when we crossed paths with her near here...” He had a long list of crimes to his name and she listed them off with a deadpan tone. She almost felt numb to the reality of it now and had honestly said far more than she really meant to. The words had started tumbling out and she hadn’t really known where to stop.

"Speech"