size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-12-2020, 02:26 AM
Things were starting to make sense now. Resin had killed the man for Tamsyn. As Rhona explained further, stating what he had done, Asla snorted. "He deserved it. I'm sad I wasn't there to see it." Or help with it. Not so much because she cared what he had done in his past, but because she enjoyed bloodshed.

The whole situation clearly upset Rhona still. The girl supposed that she could understand. Purple eyes narrowed for a moment before she moved forward and gave the dark woman a shoulder bump. "We aren't like that here. Women can be as strong as they want to be." With her little gesture of camaraderie, the cream and grey lass went back to organizing her belongings.

"With practice, " she began, setting up some pottery on a shelf. "You could be strong. No one will ever walk all over you again." Lavender eyes flashed to Rhona for a moment. "You have to really want it though. It's hard work." She seemed to inspect the woman for a minute. "I could help you though, if you want. I train every day."
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]