Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
09-12-2020, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2020, 08:15 PM by Tyrian.)
Yep, gather round drunken hos it's time to sign up for the second round of bad decisions! This time with more chances for regret! I haven't decided when I'll start rolling these but it's fair to say the sooner you get your wolves in the better as my decision making tends to be haphazard and spur of the moment, and I cave easily to peer pressure. Everyone in this round is automatically a 5 on the 0-5 drunkness scale unless your char is hopping in for the first time and you'd rather they be rolled for plot reasons. Maybe they came in late, maybe they abstained until now, etc. Let's see, what else... your character doesn't necessarily need to be in the main thread at the time of signup, but they should pop in and make an entrance at some point. I'm also okay with chars in acceptance or soon to be placed in acceptance signing up as long as you plan on being fairly quick about it.

FIRST TIMERS:

Code:
<u>Round 1</u>
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Sexuality:</b>
<b>Does your thread partner's sexuality matter:</b> yes/no
<b>Roll for drunkness:</b> no/yes. if yes, 0-5 or 3-5
<b>Are you up for a random act of dumbness if I can think of anything good:</b> yes/no

SECOND ROUNDERS:
Code:
<u>Round 2</u>
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Sexuality:</b>
<b>Does your thread partner's sexuality matter:</b> yes/no
<b>Are you up for a random act of dumbness if I can think of anything good:</b> yes/no

Got any suggestions for dumb things? Maybe throw up on your partner? Whiskey dick? Pass out? Some random act of stupid bravado? Pick a fight?
Code:
<u>Idears for Dumb</u>
<b>Idea #1:</b>
<b>Idea #2:</b>
<b<Idea #3:</b>
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.