size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
09-12-2020, 05:09 PM

Kefka nearly scoffed at the brute's whispering, not much he could hear other than a muffled "turn away if you wish". And he had to say that made him more attracted to Hanako that she was so fragile and needed almost an emotional shield to something so heinous. Though to Kefka this was nothing. This wasn't brutal or terrifying in the slightest.

Kefka would lock eyes with Azure, "Guess you have a lot to learn little boy." Azure was truly larger than Kefka just by a little but it bode no worry to him. He knew the wolf was younger than adolescence and besides Kefka was never one to back down to a fight no matter the goal of his competitor. Most wolves would have been intimidated by Azure's many mutations and though it was unlike anything he had seen, he wouldn't let it phase him.

Azure lashed out as expected but Kefka knew to never think ahead of himself in battle and to take the movement as it came. Though some fighters went to move around attacks, Kefka usually faced them more head on mostly as an ego thing. Kefka turned slightly to his right, Azure's colliding shoulder running into his own left shoulder back by his elbow. Azure would grab hold of Kefka's scruff on the top of his neck just before the withers.

As the two made a collision, Kefka would pick up his front right leg and aim to go between Azure's legs and attempt to pull his left paw out from under him in order to knock him out of balance and onto his right side. He tried to be careful not to disturb the knives from his bracers but there was no guarantee. It was hard to keep his balance and focus with the splashing and running water under his paws. In almost the same motion trying to trip him, Kefka immediately went to reach down and try to grab a bite at Azure's ribby side at his flank. He knew he wouldn't be able to go for his maim until Azure was flipped sideways or upside down but the intent was there and Kefka had no shame (No Homo XD).

Walk "Talk" Think

OOC: I want to add that Kefka's battle thread with Agria happens before this so he has some fresh/healing wounds on his right shoulder and front area of his right thigh. Also let me know if you have any questions about my response, I had a hard time putting my attacks together and making it easy to understand lol

Kefka vs Azure for Maim (Penis Scarring)
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Beginner Navigator
Specialty: N/A

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details: