Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
09-12-2020, 09:14 PM

Sedna’s lips pursed for a moment. It wasn’t that she didn’t want children, she just wanted to solidify her position first. To hold enough power to protect any lives she did create. That, and maybe a bit of her fathers romanticism had worked its way into her bones. She always was a daddy’s girl, it was the reason she was still an Archer-Lyall, while all her siblings had dropped their father’s surname. "I got ambitions ter fulfil before anythin’ like that’ll happen." After all, she had tried challenging. Maybe if things had gone differently she would be considering motherhood now.

The lighter woman took comfort in the weight of Otis scrambling up her hind leg to drape over her back, clearly fed up with all the exercise Sedna had already forced upon him. "Sigrun has taken off, takes too much after her da’ tha’ one..." Sedna muttered darkly, but even if she was worried for the yearling, she really had more pressing matters at hand. "There’s a party comin’ up fer th’ leaders kids. Apparently they give gifts ‘ere? I wouldn’ know where ter start an’ I’m runnin’ outta time..." Tilly had always been sharp. Maybe she would have an idea that Sedna couldn’t think of on her own.

"speech".

dangerously havin’ the time of our lives
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]