gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
09-12-2020, 09:22 PM

"A little warrior flounces up to me and warns me that people might take advantage of my state before presenting herself for a dick down unknowingly." She sighed in annoyance,but her eyes remained as cold as they always were,it seemed this was a big deal or at least for the older male.Was all of this that important? And she didn't deny she could be clumsy over some life aspects others her age should already know,but being raised in a place or harsh conditions in which surviving and trying to live another day were the priority over other stuff and her parents taught her just how to keep herself alive,how to navigate and how to defend herself.Other things weren't taught,including sex. And leaving at only one year of age made of her clumsy but at least on that,things life fighting and hunting were just fine.

"Darlin, I'm the big bad wolf here to take advantage of pretty little flowers like you."  She could had trusted his words but she wasn't a dumb ass. If he really was what he claimed to be,he wouldn't had spoken that out loud. Just do that he was claiming to be,but well she sighed again but then he took away his shirt. Revealing a harness with spikes over his shoulders. And from no where he launched himself forward her,hopping to snatch her scruff. Keeping herself calm,she would attempt to lower herself turning to face him,if she was ale to she would then wait for his jaws to come closer,for then jumping up to slam the roof of her skull against his chin,hopping to do so hard enough to distract him.Simultaneously she would open her jaws wide and would attempt to bit there past his lower jaw hoping to stop him from biting.

Eir Ragnarok vs Ashmedai for Dominace(Nope)
Round 1/3
Size: Large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Expert Fighter & Beginner Navigator
Specialty: N/A

"Speak"
[Image: pixel_eir.png]

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.