Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
09-12-2020, 09:32 PM
His stomach flipped uncomfortably when she stepped forward and brushed a leaf off his butt. Unsure of how to process that, he frowned deeply and followed her paw to the ground with his eyes. How strange. He wasn't sure if he'd call it wholly unpleasant or what, but he wasn't thrilled with this naive wannabe goat thief and he didn't want it to happen again. His eyes slowly rose to hers and he fixed her with a look that was part sarcasm part incredulity. Really? She was going to brush stuff off him after all that?

"You're right, it's not." His eyebrows shot up in surprise as she admitted to being the daughter of an alpha. In aggravation his gaze shot heavenward and he stepped away for a second lest he smack her nose like she was a dumb puppy. He came back quickly, his movements a wee bit aggressive. "Seriously? Your daddy's an alpha? Great fucking plan you had there, genius! What do you think woulda happened if I hadn't been so nice, huh? What if I'd fucked you up and chucked you in the river? Or, I don't know, took your actions as an act of war? Whatdya think woulda happened to our packs, huh? I bet we'd have gone to war over you one way or another."

He shook his head angrily, both the 'price' she owed him and the weird feeling in the pit of his stomach forgotten. "How many wolves woulda been injured or killed because you just had to rescue a prey animal?" Tyrian pressed a paw down on the bridge of his nose, his claws scissoring over it in aggravation. "You might be an adult but shit, I hope your daddy busts your ass when you get home because if you were my kid I sure as shit would."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.