Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
09-12-2020, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2020, 10:27 PM by Aryn.)
Aryn couldn't put into words exactly how badly she'd had messed up, but when Tyrian stepped away and back he was noticeably angrier. The air seemed to get colder and she shivered, her instincts warning her of the dangerous male's mood shift. His return towards her was fast and she flinched, peddling backwards frantically to regain her bubble of perceived safety. "I-" Each harsh word caused her head to retreat into her shoulders further, her tail beginning to tuck between her legs.

But he just kept on going, and going, and eventually her fear gave way to something else. He was treating her like a child, and while Aryn could understand it to a degree the insult still hurt. "Well lucky for you, you don't have to worry about that." She started. "My dad didn't go to war for my mother or my brother and I'm more useless to Lirim then either of them were." Aryn's head angled upwards to direct towards him as sour a look as she'd managed in seasons, her soft tone harboring an unusual bite. This man had pulled from her something that no other wolf had managed so far - aggravation.

No form of aggression ever came easily to her however, and as it faded away back into shame it drained whatever resistance she had left. Her posture faded once more into defeat. "Look, I'm sorry. I am. I swear I will not cross your border ever again." Unable to meet his eyes she merely directed her sad stare towards the ground, struggling to keep composure.