gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-13-2020, 04:16 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2020, 01:56 AM by Aslatiel.)
Rhona seemed excited by the prospect of training. Asla liked seeing the smile on her face, no matter how hesitant it had been at the start. She was determined to make this new wolf strong. She was tired of all of the weaklings that ended up at the Armadas door. "There are a lot of people that will help. Me, my father, my brothers Azure, Indigo and Mortis, Tamsyn, my grandmother too, but you might be afraid of her now." Asla shot Rhona a reassuring smile. "She's actually really nice, I promise. She's just... protective." That was the best way to put it for now.

Putting the last of her things away, thre girl turned to look at the larger female. "Well. Do you want to start now? We can spar outside in the clearing or I can take you to the barracks and we can practice with the training dummies." The cream and grey girl tilted her head. "What else do you like to do? Any other interests or skills?" She chuckled. "We don't just train fighters."

With a pull of her skull, Asla motioned for Rhona to follow her outside. Even if she didn't want to spar, there was no use stayng inside on such a fine day. The breeze was sweet smelling. The sun was warm. The little rodent birds were singing in the blue sky. Asla closed her eyes and inhaled the sweet summer air. "Well, Rho, what do you want to do? The world is your dead baby deer. All you have to do is crack open its ribcage to get to the good stuff." Horrible analogy, but this was Aslatiel.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]