Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
09-13-2020, 11:44 AM
Had it been a little earlier in the night Tyrian would have been made uncomfortable when the dark woman from the beginning caught his eye and began to make her way towards him with a purposeful stride. He'd have gotten hung up on Jupiter's attempt to pawn him off or the teasing that had been had at his expense, but he was a few drinks and a deflowering in already, and any shame he may have felt bounced off his inebriated brain to be forgotten until sober and in need of a good, cleansing internal shaming.

His expression fell as though he were sorry and he tsked sadly, his demeanor at odds with the gooseflesh that swept his skin as Fel brushed against his side. "Hmmm, stolen. Would you believe me if I said-" Her lips were at his ear, the heat of her breath causing the joking words to die on his lips. His foggy brain stuttered to a halt as it caught up with what his body already knew; if he played his cards right he could get wet again. "It seems only right," he murmured back, his head bending to hers. Tyrian could smell something on her, something he knew he knew but couldn't quite place. "Justice and all that..."

Tyrian cast a not so subtle glance around to see what kind of privacy issues they might have. There were wolves on this beach unafraid to engage in all sorts of things out in the open, but even in his state Tyrian wasn't sure he was one of them. This was altogether too new for him and he had neither the finesse nor the experience to pull anything other than the most basic off - at least he still had the sense to realize that. Even then it was hard to say what was real skill on his part and what was alcohol.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.