size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
09-13-2020, 05:12 PM
Indy definitely wanted her to join the Armada, but she insisted she wouldn’t be comfortable and the young boy wouldn’t push her. He grinned with what she did agree with though, she liked his plan but he suddenly felt the mood change and slip back to sadness as she reminded him that it was just her. He was her only friend. ”That makes me your best friend too.” He chuckled softly as he tried to lighten her spirits.

Really it was his sudden reaction to the mushroom that really got her giggling again. He swallowed and offered a sheepish smile as she thanked him for making an effort. He chuckled softly, but couldn’t forget the way her lips trembled a moment ago. How her heart had broken when she mentioned her home.

”I could help build you a home. We could make a garden... together.” Maybe he was getting ahead of himself, but he wanted to grow too. He watched as his brothers and sister continued to reach new heights while he felt like a weed plucked and left on the pathway. He could feel himself gaining a purpose in making Rue feel like she had a home. With him.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.