size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
09-13-2020, 06:57 PM
The yearling perked his dark ears and listened, his vibrant blue eyes filled with curiosity as she spoke up. First about disturbing him, and the boy shook his head in signal that she shouldn’t worry about it. She wanted to get to know him better, a statement he hadn’t been expecting. Indigo was a rather private wolf. There weren’t many who tried to seek him out and less that knew him. Those that did knew him very well though, Aslatiel, Meadow, and Aunty Iolaire… They were the groundwork of his whole life.

Knowing that Kaiser held such a special role to his sister made Indy feel a little better that she’d come to him. He didn’t feel better that he couldn’t take up that role. His relationship with Asla went deeper than simply being siblings. Not that he could ever confess or hint to any of the emotion that remained for fear of his father’s wrath. His heart seemed to ache daily for this fact.

He wasn’t sure what to think about all of it but he kept his insecurities to himself instead he smiled lightly and nodded softly. ”You don’t need my permission, Asla is her own wolf. I give you my blessing?” He chuckled softly if that was all she was after. She mentioned getting to know him too, but Indy wasn’t sure where to start with that. She’d need to press a bit more to get much from the quiet boy. ”Um, so, how long have you been in the Armada?” Indigo wasn’t any better with small talk.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.