An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
09-14-2020, 01:22 AM
Mortis laughed softly, good natured aas Naiche admitted that a wolf leaping from the trees would scare the heebie jeebies out of him. It had worked a few times to give him a head start, but Malalia had still managed to kick his ass. He chased away the memory of his lost friend, concentrating on the here and now.

“Yeah… a few” Mortis admitted. His father had been training him since he was old enough to walk, he had a few battles and even a malee under his belt. He had missed the raid, giving up his spot to another. Mort quirked a side of his muzzle, and shook his head. “It started out as a competition with a friend, I haven’t done any real spars that way.” He agreed.

“I didn’t see it myself, I was told it happens just before the Armada was founded, and I came along a little after that. I saw some of the end of the ash, this summer has been the most lush I’ve ever seen the world.” He explained, which was… just another reminder of how young he was. Technically, he ranked third/fourth in the entire pack. Sometimes, he didn’t think he would ever be equal to the responsibility.