An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-14-2020, 12:19 PM
Resin's advice was sound, and as his grandmother beckoned him to follow he obediently moved his paws along after her. She seemed much more confident then he did, and knowing her experience and rank it allowed Azure more comfort that she was not simply pandering to him. If she believed he could conquer fear, then perhaps he could.

His head nodded thoughtfully at her words. "I'll ask her." Az agreed. Asla would be the right size to practice upon, he only needed to be careful that in attempting to throw her off that he didn't crack her skull open. Being careful in a spar with tooth and claw was one thing, but throwing a wolf from your back brought many variables that he couldn't entirely control. She continued, and Azure let out a small chuckle. "Grandma, you were there. What was I to bash him against? Father?" The wolves had been lined in a row when Aureus attacked, no trees or boulders were close enough to bang his back against and while the warlord was surely towering, Az felt he'd not have appreciated being used as an object in his fight.

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.