Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-26-2014, 10:02 PM

Allen had arrived, Nona heard the call and threw her head back and howled in response as she came rushing to him. Her den was a little bit more tidy but it wasn't in any condition that she considered a place for others to possibly live in just yet. There was a smile that became plastered on her maw as she quickly bounded towards him and sat herself beside him and leaned against Allen. Nona looked at him as she gently brushed her muzzle against his "Allen... did everything go over well, will I be able to come? after I ask Bass of course".

She gave Allen some room to talk now however Nona proceeded to move her head gently under Allen's. Once more before she would officially be quiet for a bit to let him she whispered gently and softly just enough to let him and those who were very near to them to hear "Watashi wa anata ni watashi no ai o nogashita" ("I missed you my love"). Her eyes closed for a moment as she waited to hear his voice and to listen to him breath and to hear his heart as best she could. Nothing would separate them now, or at least she wished to believe anyways. Her smile widened again as she looked at around before once again shutting her eyes.

There was only a matter of time now that others would arrive to answer the call and see who it was. Hopefully Bass would be the first to show up so they could explain what was going on and hopefully he would understand. Allen was here now so he could help explain the situation of what might be happening. Nona would follow Allen to the ends of the earth if she had to but she knew that he would follow her as well. Fate seemed to have its way with them it seemed and so they were together here and now and if she had anything to say about it they would be together forever.

""

-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-