size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-14-2020, 07:37 PM

Perhaps even more than Naiche knew how competent he was for a task he was aware of where his loyalty stood and lengths he would go.  That was a thing that had gotten far more thought from the wolf in those silent times.  These were questions that were easy to answer.  “I know I’m equal to the task.  I will leap gladly into any battle appointed to me.  As to patrolling I have not missed a day of walking the border.” It didn’t matter to Naiche it hadn’t been a job, it was a thing he had needed.  How could he be a part of a pack and not know the landscape by heart?  It just so happened learning the land and patrolling went hand in hand together well. “I know it as well as I know the den I sleep in.”

“I will gladly teach any wolf you would trust me to assist.”
A pause finally a hint of hesitation, before apparently choosing to shove it aside “Though so far I have limited experience in teaching.  I wouldn’t be as good as Tamsyn I imagine but I can still show another wolf what to do.” Tamsyn was the main one he had gone to for training so of course the general was the one he would compare himself too.

His only fault was inexperience in teaching as far as Naiche could see.  The smaller wolf still had no problem meeting the walords gaze above him.  It wasn’t Naiche’s fault he didn’t have experience teaching, and he wouldn’t have that until he had a student.  Well, he had some experience lecturing someone and telling them to grow up but would that really count?  Probably not.
"Speech"