gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Beevent
09-14-2020, 08:36 PM

The two-toned wolf felt the anxiety rise within her chest, making her feel the urges to run away but again the curiosity was pulling her here and at the end it was the thing that was keeping her from leaving. Soon more and more wolves came, increasing the female's fear, luckily she was keeping her distance but not too much for not being able to hear. And there the large female started to speak.

"We will be neutral ground. All will be allowed, be they lone wolf or pack wolf. A promise of peace is the price of entry." Night hopped that will be true if she was to join this she hoped this would be the place to hide she had always been looking for and she was sure that if danger ever knocked out the door, she was taking her leave. "This will essentially be a place of safety for those that just need a break. For those that need to heal both physically and mentally. All skill sets will be needed. All will be of equal standing, save me and my counterpart."

This part made her feel less scared, sanctuary and safety were those things she would happily exchange for her loner life,but she was sure not to trust in them too quickly. She didnt want to enter a place if later on she could be held captive as she was before. But for now she was going to give this a try. "Me join...and me don't know what to do yet," She tried to speak even though her capability of speaking was rather poor.

"Speech" | 'Thoughts'

[Image: try-1.png]