gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
09-16-2020, 08:34 AM
The journey home from searching for Malalia and her home was proving to be a long one and the man was growing bored. His companions walled at his side and silent as he until they heard the call from a somewhat familiar place. The voice was unrecognizable, but he turned and headed in the direction anyway. A good fight would be great about now and his bones itched for something besides walking. He wasn't far from the Armada really either, so even if he got some injuries it'd only be a few days until he made it home to get care.

As he approached, his companion dogs on either side, he saw the man that called. As the scent pushed towards him, he knew where he was from. The pack that the Armada had raided and won against. Magnus smirked and trotted towards the man. "I'll take you up on that offer." The scent of the Armada was since gone from his pelt, having been gone for nearly an entire season now. Having been healing from his own battle during the time of the raid, Magnus imagined this man hadn't a clue who he was, amusing him enough to keep a cocky smirk plastered across his lips.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!