Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
09-16-2020, 05:44 PM

The call of a bird overhead had her flinching. Sedna should have known better than to think she would be able to slip into her den unnoticed. When Seer’s heavy steps came to her ears, she slowed, Otis waddling along and tucking himself underneath her chest and between her front legs, for once not hissing or spitting, or demanding to be carried like a backpack. She briefly pressed her nose to his crown before the leader made his presence known and she fought the urge to lean in as he took in the scents now mingled in her coat.

When he said report, her small grin for her opossum turned into a grimace. She didn’t want to cause shit between the packs, and there wasn’t that much to tell. But an order was an order. "I couldn’ sleep so I went for a walk, kept well clear of Ashen borders but headed west of them. We got to a beach with black sand. The moon disappeared behind a cloud and we were attacked. It was too dark, I didn’t get a good look at them, they were big though." It wasn’t useful information she knew, but it was all she had. Her head dipped apologetically, her ears turned flat to emphasise her own disappointment in herself. "S’nothin’ to worry about though," she offered with a rueful grin, "I reckon I gave better’n I got."

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]