Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-17-2020, 03:03 PM
His lip began to twitch in a smile, and then her next words hit him. He frowned, wondering what she had to say - and wasn’t left wondering for long. She wished to take control of the Empire. He had wondered what Deathbelle was thinking, leaving as quickly as she did. The fact that she had not returned yet was somewhat alarming. But, Mortis had told him she was okay. He refused to tell him any more then that, and he hadn’t tried to ask too aggressively. It was probably better if he didn’t know. His attraction to Deathbelle had already got them in enough hot water.

He let out a soft breath, dismissing errant thoughts of attraction, and concentrated on what Venom was really telling him. “Your staging a coe.” it wasn’t really a question, ‘take possession’ wasn’t a friendly term. He had strong loyalties to both Deathbelle and Venom, what had his goddaughter put him in the middle of?

If Deathbelle hadn’t left and taken so long to return, he wouldn’t even consider it. It told him that Deathbelle was struggling to come to terms and compartmentalise everything. He also couldn’t side easily with Deathbelle without angering Zee… and then there was Venom, was she ready for leadership? He looked at the sharp-eyed girl in front of him and knew that she was. Still, unthrowning Deathbelle was… harsh. “I will support your claim to leadership, since you’ve already proven yourself, stepping up and filling her shoes, and because I believe you ready and equal to the job. However, as your Godfather and friend, and because of my respect for you I will be wholly honest. I have worked alongside Deathbelle for a long time now, and my loyalty to her will never fade. If you are doing this, it must be done with bare minimum bloodshed. I want to be there when you tell her, to try and talk her down from a fight if she desires one.”