gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
09-17-2020, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 04:08 PM by Venom.)
She wasn’t sure what she was going to do if Sirius rejected her idea, and as his expression shifted she needed to think about that option. She didn’t back down, Venom held her ground and stood up to her once mentor and father figure. His words weren’t a question, but she wasn’t about to say those words. She was the heir, her mother was incapable of ruling, it was best if she took control now before the Empire began to spiral. Venom needed the full powers of Empress to shape her vision.

”Perhaps, but I’m only playing by the rules. Deathbelle has been rendered incapable of leadership, it’s my right to take her place.” Maybe she’d argue a little, but she wouldn’t give much more fight than that. Besides, she could very easily give in to his demands. Sirius went on to explain his position and what he wanted to see in what was happening. ”I can agree to that, Sirius. I..” She faltered slightly, but raised her eyes as she tried not to forget her strength. ”I don’t intend any harm. I just want the Empire to flourish wholly. The Armada is so incredible, I feel like we have fallen in your shadow.”
[Image: ven-sig.png]