Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-17-2020, 04:05 PM
His eyebrows twitched a little in hearing her opinion of the Armada. She was in complete agreement to his terms, and he knew that if he was there he would be able to have a chance at ensuring the outcome worked out for everyone. He tried not to feel like a traitor to Deathebelle, the Empress had seemed almost depressed in her role for a while now. Perhaps she could see this as a good thing. A chance to find herself, and what she wanted from life. He could ensure that wherever she set herself up, she had attendants to see to her needs. Venom however had more drive and ambition. It was true that the Ashen empire had been languid of late. Perhaps Venom would be the wake up call it needed.

“I understand what you mean. Ashen needs a good shake, and I think you're the wolf for the job. I spoke to you earlier, briefly, on being equals, but not wanting to set anything in stone without the Empress. Well… that’s you now. I’ve been your mentor as you’ve grown, and taking on the job of Empress will be a huge step for you. I hope you will consider me as your mentor still, and come to me if you need advice in the weeks to come. You can lean on me, Venom. I do not see myself as your underling, but nor as your master. We are equals, and I think we can work best if we work together.”