Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
09-17-2020, 07:18 PM

Tamsyn chuckled a little at the fact that her new acquaintance tended to stay away from this place despite living near here. That really told her all that she needed to know about this slice of desert and she didn't really feel the need to explore it any further. She had satisfied her curiosity at least and now she would know to also avoid it as much as possible. Although, if it wasn't too wide, maybe it would be okay to pass through in the evenings to get to the far side of Boreas, but if it had any kind of width to it from east to west then there was absolutely no reason to go this way rather than skirting around further south along the coast.

As Aranea introduced herself and explained what she had been out here for, Tamsyn chuckled softly and nodded in agreement with a glance toward the dried up tree that stood next to her. "Yes, I think this place might be a lost cause when it comes to herbs. Who knows, there might be a few hardy ones around here, but I'm not sure the effort would be worth the reward." Bringing her gaze back to Aranea, she gave her a curious glance with a slight tilt of her head. "Say... If you're going to be doing any more searching around the west, do you mind if I tag along? It'd be nice to be with someone that more or less knows what direction they're going. No pressure to say yes of course, I just know how much more enjoyable exploring is with a companion."

"Talk"