Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
09-17-2020, 07:55 PM

She grinned and her tail wagged gently when the pale wolf accepted her offer to accompany her as she moved through the west. Some of her favorite memories were made exploring with strangers, some who eventually became friends, so she was happy to start a new adventure with another new wolf - especially since Aranea seemed so friendly as well. "Sure, sounds like a plan," she agreed at the offer to move from tree to tree till they made their way out of the desert. "I'll be alright - my fur isn't terribly thick, it's just dark and likes to absorb sunlight. Now that the sun is starting to go down I'll be able to go a bit quicker." She still took the time to cool down a bit whenever they reached the shade of another tree even still, but as they neared the edge of the desert it had dipped into evening and it had actually gotten surprisingly chilly for a summer night. "Well, where shall we head next?" she asked when she started to see the shift in the land from larger sand dunes into a new type of terrain.

"Talk"