size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-18-2020, 02:12 AM
Ears pricked as heavy steps approached. Resin was pulled from her reverie, that lone golden orb opening. Three woman turned her head to see a familiar face. The giant, earthen man drew near, saying her name in greeting. He spoke again and she nodded. "Ulric, it's good to see you as well." Resin was glad that it was someone that she knew. She wasn't in the mindset to interact with a stranger at present. Her mind was too thick with dreams.

When asked what she was doing out this way, the big woman chuckled. Haunches folding, she sat. One black toed paw lifted and she motioned for him to do the same if he wished. "I'm inspecting the land that I hope will be the home to a pack of my own creation." Their interaction with the lion had gone well. They'd been a good team. She rather liked the earthen brute.

"It's been too long under someone else's rule. Such things have never sat well with me." She cast him a sidelong glance. "Being in the Armada is the first time I've not been alpha since I was a child." Resin then allowed her gaze to drift fondly over the springs once more. "It's time to rectify that." Having scanned the springs, she looked to him again. "And you? Out wandering?" One obsidian brow arched in question.
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]