An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
09-18-2020, 11:52 AM

Oh there was no escape for him now. Once Hanako caught sight of the stranger in the communal space she flounced on over, her tail already wagging well before he caught sight of her. Compared to some of the other warriors in the Armada's ranks he wasn't the largest or imposing, but even then he was a little taller than her, broader with strong set shoulders. A manly man, as it were. Slowing to a walk, Hanako let out a soft "boof" in greeting just to make sure she'd well and truly gotten his attention. He looked a little busy but Hanako didn't intend to take up too much of his time, then again most of the wolves she'd met in the pack were always working away at something. She'd respect their work ethic except that more often then not it made her look bad, close to lazy even. But whatever, Sirius knew her worth and that was enough for now, probably.

"Heya, I haven't seen you around." She said, stating the obvious as she eyed his choice in food. She'd eaten from the store once before but never again, it'd been barely edible to her refined palate. "I'm Hanako, I work as the pack's diplomat." And then she found herself making yet another face as he ate that stringy excuse for meat. She just couldn't help herself. "You fancy going fishing with me? Whatever we catch will taste a lot better then that does."
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]