size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
09-18-2020, 05:50 PM
He had to be more careful with the small girl, she gasped softly and winced when he got too close to her wounds. Indigo slowed himself, and let her relax into him so that she would be more comfortable in his embrace. ”I can try and make it feel better if you want. I don’t really have anything with me though.” Indy told her quietly, enjoying the closeness that she shared easily with him. ”How’d you get away?” Indy asked softly, wondering if he wanted to know the answer as they spoke about pack life.

He had indeed lived around them all of his life, but he was much more reclusive than even his siblings were. ”Of course I’d be there to help you,” Indy hesitated only slightly before offering a nuzzle where he wouldn’t aggrevate her injuries. ”I want to be close to you, Rue.” He admitted, somewhat surprisingly. She was so sweet, and Indigo just wanted to protect her. From whoever was chasing her and her ghosts. ”You’re.. My best friend.” He hesitated only slightly as he accepted his fate. He couldn’t continue on with that title belonging to Aslatiel. He’d only hurt too much in the end.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.