size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-20-2020, 07:06 AM

She had noted the nausea in her lover the past few days. Resin didn't want to say anything because it was partially her fault, but she thought Tamsyn was pregnant. It wasn't even the smaller woman's season, so whichever seen had seen fit to latch hold, it came from someone strong. Resin pressed her body against Tam's while a wave of nausea roiled the woman's stomach. "Feeling sick again?" She was prepared to send Tam back to the Armada while she began to build here if the fae was too sick.

Tam began to lay out her ideas based on what she saw in her mind. Resin's gaze panned across the area. She could see what her lover saw and nodded in approval. Resin looked up over the trees towards the far off falls. "I may claim those as well. We could make our home at the top. Keep our wolves close. Save the dens down here for those that are visiting and are in need." She cast a glance at Tamsyn, wondering what she thought of the idea.

Again she agreed. "An area for healers will be necessary. I also want to have an area for warriors." Despite being a neutral pack, it wouldn't be wise to go without protectors. She would push them hard to raise their skills so that they would be ready if needed.

Extending one big foreleg, Resin pulled Tamsyn close, careful to be gentle with her. "I'm excited to take this step with you. This will be a good place for our family." Would Tam get the hint and tell her whether she was right or wrong? Resin had only to wait to find out. In the mean time, she looked down upon the obsidian woman, concern and love in her gaze.

"Speech"
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]