size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-20-2020, 07:22 AM

Resin had been awake and moving before the sun began to eat the land. She had left Tamsyn in their makeshift den. The pregnant woman wasn't feeling terribly well. Once more, Resin cast her singular gaze towards the high falls a distance away. She wanted them. She needed them. With pups on the way, she needed to be sure that they would have enough space for the pack to grow and thrive. And so she set out that morning to mark the borders of her territory. She'd marked with scent trails and with thick gouges in the outer bark of trees. Wolves would be blind in more ways than one to not realize that they were crossing into claimed territory.

After inspecting the Falls, Resin made her way back to the Springs. The woman grinned as she noted Luta was already hard at work. Coming up beside the woman, she peered at the hole being dug with the shoulder blade of a deer. "Do you need help?" Filled with determination and pride in this new venture, Resin was intent on helping all members.

"I wanted to thank you, Luta, for joining me." Black ears pricked forward. "I know that we can do great things together." And she meant it. She held the sunset woman in high regard and had seen her skill in both fighting and healing first hand. Luta was a good wolf to have around.

"Speech"

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]