gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
lunarcat7
09-20-2020, 06:24 PM

The rain started to fall more rapidly and the temperature took a drive. Svala eyed the clouds for a moment, scanning the strange rocks that were stacked and leaning against each other. They'd clearly been carved to be that shape. She couldn't imagine rocks just happening to be so rectangular. She glanced at Kiela as the other woman introduced herself and asked what Svala was doing. "Oh, I'm just working on a map. I make marks to indicate things I see." She rolled out part of the map. "There's a river to the east of us. So, I can mark that on my map." She shifted her bundle, leaning around to pull out the stick that was stuck in the opening of her ink pouch. She then delicately made a little wiggly like not far from where she drew one set of the stacked stones. She put the stick back and looked to Kiela. "Just trying to remember where things are." She stuck her head out from under the stack of rocks as she noticed the rain beginning to let up. The clouds moved swiftly south with sunlight following close behind. "Well, that was a quick storm. What direction are you headed?"

"Talk" "You" Think