size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-20-2020, 08:58 PM

Was she the kid of some other high-rank or arrogant wolf?  She wasn’t being rude at all when she said her name but there was just something about it, maybe the way she raised her head, or the change in tone, or maybe just the word ‘primrose’ that rang like arrogant parents in his mind.  Oh well, she was a pup and so far hadn’t tried to act superior towards him.  Either way, no harm in simply being proud of your name.  Naiche was growing more proud of his name each day after all.

The wheat-toned wolf was a tad confused over the term ‘he took me’.  Took her as in a mate? Mort was a bit young for that.  A slave? Mort didn’t seem the type to have a slave.  Took her for what?  Brought her into the pack didn’t sound like ‘taking’ so took her from someone? “Took you, as in you were from another pack but he brought you hear?” He couldn’t see Mort adopting someone at his age either.  Mort didn’t seem to have a dark bone in his body, so maybe he was playing a hero and took her from someone he deemed inappropriate for her?

Naiche looked at her anxious expression and exhaled.  Adults shouldn’t be cowards but pups still got some leniency about new things being scary.  “Hey, if Mort’s looking after you I’m sure you’ll be fine. What are you so worried about?”

"Speech"   Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]