size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-21-2020, 12:32 AM

It felt good to get back on shore, he moved up to be several feet away from as far as the waves could reach out and touch the land.  Naiche just wanted to try out now.  Thankfully it was summer but it didn’t mean as much with the sundown. “The armada is likely the strongest pack to exist.  We have many great warriors and teachers,”  this was said with absolute confidence.  How could any pack be better than the one Sirius lead? The warlord's confidence and size along with his children.  The giants were intimidating and while Asla was small at least she was a fierce fighter.  Numerous other members he met were worthy of respect as well.

Naiche was clearly proud of the pack he had found for himself and the members that were now his family. “As to what it's like? That would be hard to explain.  I am proud of my family and secure in the pack loyalty to one another if that answer serves well enough.  Boring is certainly never a concern.”  No, he could always find a spar, work to do, patrolling, or training.  

“the swamplands can be avoided.  I came here through them and it was nothing but trouble.  The waters very likely have crocodiles on this side considering I know they are on the bank opposite.  Oh and I’ve seen several bears east of the swamplands.  So if you consider those dangerous its another thing to be aware of.”  Fortunately, he seemed to find bears instead of them finding him first, and he had been fortunate to have someone to always fight against the bears with him.  Were Naiche alone against a bear he would likely run.

At questioning the pangolin he turned his head towards his back and then to her, “This is Pan, he’s a pangolin and yes he’s mine.”

"Speech"  Think

[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]
[Image: WE5CTgt.png]