gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
09-21-2020, 02:38 PM
She noticed the boy seemed relieved to be leaving the waters, perhaps already having enough for the day. Adelphie personally loved the waters, how it claims her body... sooothes the aches and pains, its rather relaxing. Anyways, it was probably best to drive off before it gets completely dark. Ears would prick, listening to the golden boy talk about his pack Ashen armada. A lady had something quite similar just the other day, boasting about just how strong her pack was and it definitely was sparking an interest with the purple woman. " interesting... everyone seems to speak off this pack with such pride, maybe i should visit some time and see just how mighty they really are." She would smile, she came from a family too who would protect eachother at all costs.. a strong and powerful unit. " and are you a mighty warrior, sir?" She would somewhat challenge, contemplating a spar, however it was getting rather late, im sure the boy wanted to relax at this point. " Lovely... it's nice to hear the pride someone shares for their pack and family, atleast you aren't entirely alone." For instance, should they have become foe atleast he has the protection of his pack, where as she had just the protection of herself.

She would continue to stare and gawk at the little creature before her, her head still not getting used to the alien thing. Her attention would slowly go back to the boy when he mentioned the swamps and... and crocodiles?! She didn't yet fancy being anothers lunch. Such horrible things there were, so evil looking. " crocodiles..?? They are rather ugly things, right? if i were to die id rather go in a glorious way, not... not by something so ugly." Del often thought she would die with bravery, in a siege should her luck run out. she would grimace at the thought, pausing before continuing. " That's the way you came, surely you aren't going back that way... you'll get eating. She would gasp, would the man take an alternative route. " I've never seen a pangolin before, are they rare?"