gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-21-2020, 10:35 PM
Life's just a game
This was not how he expected this meeting to go. Borias had expected Sirius to be a little upset that a stranger such as himself hadn't done much to be proactive in the pack. The man considered it for a moment, was he being kicked out because the giant thought of him as untrustworthy? Somehow the implication of "I think that for the moment it would be more beneficial for you if you went your own way for a time" made his heart hurt. Borias was probably thinking too much into it, the slave master had been trying to mourn his losses for seasons now. Sickness, endangerment, nothing had ever gone as he had wanted it to. Plans destroyed, but he wanted to stay here. With Sirius, with Deathbelle and her troops. He wanted to kick his own way into their court. His expression stayed neutral though - surely the man didn't mean anything cruel by it but somehow Borias was a little offended. "I was actually thinking Sirius.... that I'd like to help you or Deathbelle's children create a new pack and branch for the Armada...." he said.

"When I came to you I was ambitious yes, but I'm an inexperienced man who was born and raised a loner other than the troupe I had and now they're gone. I don't know about you but that's almost like losing my entire family in one night and I guarentee it was because of my weakness. I've only spent a season in here yes, but if you wish to see me off and that's what you feel is best than I will go. However... I feel like Ashen and the Armada are now my home. If I can aid in the conquest to power whatever way it is, slavemaster, fighter, anything than I'd like that. Plus not to mention that you Sirius and the fair maiden Deathbelle have left me in awe." what he was saying was ridiculous. He was putting his heart on a silver platter. Borias scoffed for a moment. "I don't know, maybe I have become too enamored." He took a deep breath. "What I'm trying to say is I'd like to stay, I feel like there's a lot more to learn here than there is out there but if you think it's better to leave for the time being and seek out followers than that's fine." Borias wasn't sure if he came off clear. Nor was it his intention to upset the giant and he didn't know if what he was saying made any sense.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN