Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantGold Medal 2020
09-22-2020, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2020, 04:06 PM by Askan.)

Ah, that make sense. Compared to most jackals he'd came across they seemed a little less dickheady than most, but not by a lot. If they belonged to Resin then he say no reason to give them grief, though if they tried to take a bite of his meal they'd soon realise he wasn't half as generous as she. Moving a tad Askan settled on his rump and pressed his two front paws together as he sat straight. He hadn't seen Percy around much either and whilst he wasn't one to outwardly fuss or worry he had taken notice. As busy as he'd been with settling into his new role he realised it was about time he checked in on her, as to what he'd say...he wasn't sure yet but that was a bridge to cross when he got there.

"Mm, I have no complaints so far." She surely would have heard them by now if he did. Suffer in silence he did not."She's probably hiding somewhere with her rodent. She'll come out of her shell...probably." And then Askan addressed a thought that had been lingering on his mind for a while, ever since he'd come to terms with the nature of this pack. "But I have been wondering that it's all well and good offering a helping paw but aren't you concerned about being taken advantage of?" By no means did she come across as the naive sort but he knew there were plenty of moochers in this world, deadbeats looking for a free ride.
[Image: dcn3i8m-9c82d108-20e7-4e4d-8c63-664fb310...DJDJeXfbOA]