An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-23-2020, 01:39 PM
Having a solid hold upon the man's muzzle was half the battle, and Azure's head turned sharply to drive both their muzzles into the water below. It was very unfortunate that to have a shot of drowning the asshole that Az would risk his own breath, so rather then hold it below the surface as a punishment the tactic was merely a short distraction. It was a dirty move, but allowed Az an opportunity against the fighting wolf to scrape his hind claws along Kefka's nether regions while he was too occupied to defend them. Az did not stop kicking until he was confident that his target was sufficiently mangled, thankfully with plenty of breath to spare.

Finally he moved to stand and in the process drug Kekfa from the water. He tossed his head and took in a sharp breath of air, releasing the man's muzzle as he did so so that Kefka's head would be thrown away from his own. This way if the man was eager to get back into the fight, Azure would not be caught unaware and would have enough notice to prepare for round two. His fangs were bared in a threatening snarl, displaying bloodied gums and urging the asshole to submit. "Consider this your only warning. If I see you within a hundred yards of her again, I will take it off." He wanted to go to Hanako. He needed to make sure she was okay and to steady himself with her comforting presence, but Az could not put it past Kefka to do some seedy underhanded bullshit while his back was turned. It crossed his mind that the soft, lady-like koi wolf might not want him near her after witnessing what she had, but he couldn't afford to think on that too long while the danger remained. The only outward display of his uncertainty was a simple flicking of one torn ear, straining to catch sounds from behind him where his friend stood and watched.

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.