size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-23-2020, 03:43 PM
Lachlan wasn’t quite observant to realize that Tyrian was distracted by drunken thoughts, he didn’t hesitate long enough to be caught. The young red marked man was disappointed in the answer he was given, but there had been plenty of alcohol on the beach that he could return to. With a quick glance Lachlan looked up the shore somewhat longingly, refreshments were so far away. He took in a deep breath, but before he could sigh the slate stranger was speaking again.

Bright blue eyes returned to Tyrian, his head tilted slightly at the invitation. His body was feeling heavy, his balance was a bit off, and sitting down sounded miled better than traipsing miles (yards) up the beach. A goofy grin had made its way to his rusty features sometime after starting to really feel drunk. There was a light euphoria about everything, and Lachlan soon forgot his worry about finding a drink.

The young man lowered himself to his haunches without his normal grace. His ivory rear made a soft thud as her sat/fell beside the Fireside alpha. ”I can do that.” Lachlan slurred with a grin. ”My name is Lachlan,” he nodded in greeting but threw himself off balance. He caught himself well enough. ”This is my first party.”