Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-23-2020, 08:14 PM

break me like a promise

She hadn't really given much thought to the "consequences" of not choosing a conventional male. Also, Theo wasn't even sure if Thalia reciprocated her feelings! The thought of being turned away hurt much more than the opinion of someone else. She was sure her father and family would be supportive. Probably. Right? They cared for her and her happiness. Who she choose to love (and maybe bed) shouldn't influence that. The mere thought was troubling - it hadn't even crossed her mind, and now it took root in the back of her head like a quick growing weed.

"I'm not sure I'd be very good at confessing... and neither would she," she sighed. Thalia was just as bad at confronting her feelings, if not worse. Even after the time they've spent together and the closeness they'd developed, she still felt a stiffness emanating from her. "She's here, actually. Back at the party." Theory's face grew stiflingly hot. They'd locked eyes just before she slipped away with Felicity. "Actually, she saw me leave with you." Did she even care? "I'm certainly not worried about what anyone else thinks. I wouldn't hesitate to put them in their place," the young alpha added, a roughness to her voice that emphasized her point. Felicity was right. Everyone deserved to choose their own love. Theory would fight for that right - both for her own sake and anyone in Abaven who feared disapproval. They wouldn't find it there, she'd make sure of it.
"theory speaks!"