Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-24-2020, 08:56 AM

Hmm, emotions did get in the way a lot. Fel didn't love. Wasn't even sure if she was capable, really. She loved her siblings, but was it actually love or was it more of a sense of familial duty and loyalty? She didn't know. Too much to think on at the moment. "Feelings are difficult things. It would be easier if they didn't exist, but they do. In order for two strong women to form a relationship, one has to show that they're willing to let their guard down. Willing to be vulnerable."

When Theory said that the woman was actually here at the party, Fel's red eyes gleamed mischievously. "Is she now?" Ah, and she'd seen the pair of them leave together. Great. Well that might throw a wrench in things, but one could tell simply by smell that they hadn't had sex. If the woman was stupid, she'd make a big deal out of it anyway. An idea struck and the marbled woman grinned. "Do you want me to go tell her? If anything I can send her over here. Perfect opportunity to get it out in the open." The smaller lady shrugged. "If she reciprocates, all is well and good. If she doesn't, then you can stop worrying over it."

Theory was adamant that she wouldn't let her status keep her from love and Fel was proud of that. It took a lot to simply not care. She was a pro at that, herself. "So? What'll it be? Want me to go send your lady this way?" Head tilted slightly, Fel smiled at the larger woman. She wanted this to happen. She really, really did.

"Speech"
[Image: mZorPt0.png?1]
Fel can often be a very...mature character. Be aware.