Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
09-24-2020, 09:54 AM
Much like Tyrian had, Jupiter heard a kerfuffle and had to investigate. Unlike Tyrian, Jupiter was rather happy with the prospect. He could use some entertainment. He wasn't necessarily looking to hop into a fight because watching someone get mauled could be just as entertaining, but it was a possibility. Lately his emotions had been on a bit of a yoyo. Some days he was up and his usual capricious self, and others he felt like drinking the day away. The cause of his poor mood was almost always self pity, but occasionally the bitter truth that his dad was gone haunted him. He couldn't decide if he'd made a mistake there and it was a problem he didn't want to look at too closely lest his guilt prove justified.

He arrived on the scene with a spring in his step but immediately froze in place as soon as his eyes settled on Viper. Jupiter very nearly choked; the sound a surprised half cough, half gag in his throat. Oh, shit she'd found him. His thoughts flashed to the party. Had she been following him? No, god no, let it be a coincidence. "Whoa," he boomed as he strode forward, aiming to walk a cautious half circle around Viper as though she might leap up and bite him, or worse, confess her love of him. "Wait,wait, wait, hold your horses there, Tyrian. I know this chick...kinda."

Oh boy this was going to need some serious explaining. "She's uhhh..." Tact was not his strong suit. "Kinda..." He rapped the side of his head with a paw to indicate her questionable mental status. "You know?" He glanced around first at Pestilence then Valdis. "I'd say harmless too but I'm not too sure anymore..."
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.