gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
09-24-2020, 12:33 PM
Iroh didn’t hide his observations as she took the bowl and savored the aromas as it cooled. Iroh enjoyed his own as she settled down around the bowl and the two of them got comfortable on that hill. The breeze was comfortable, and as he said this was a great place to clear his mind. She seemed to be thinking along the same lines, she could do all types of experiments with different herbs. ”There’s a lot of different plants you can use for flavor, i’m sure some of them come up in healing remedies.” Iroh shrugged lightly, not that he knew.

Aramea was also out and about because of her need to get out of a stuffy pack. Aerie wasn’t full to bursting by far, but he could always meditate more deeply outside of claimed lands. The energy of the different wolves occupying a single space perhaps? He could relax out here, that was for sure. ”I’m glad it’s such a nice day. Perfect for foraging.” Iroh glanced over towards the dainty woman, despite their play at humor her energy felt dark. ”Sorry if I’ve interrupted you too much.” He added after they’d both confessed to coming out for fresh air and solitude.
Where My Demons Hide