Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
09-24-2020, 02:57 PM
Tyrian had watched the effects of his words play out on the stranger's face. By the end he found himself smiling that same sort of goofy smile back up at him and chuckling at the little moment of silliness they shared. It was a funny little quip that didn't deserve more than an amused snort under normal circumstances, but there was something about Lachlan finding it funny that made it immensely amusing to Tyrian. Once he got started he couldn't stop chuckling and it wasn't until Lachlan introduced himself and flopped down in the sand beside him that he managed to rein it in.

He held the bottle out to Lachlan. "Yeah? I'm Tyrian. Niceta meetcha." Absently he scratched his upturned chest with his claws. In doing so he revived the smell of Fel in his tousled fur. It was a smell that would not be leaving him any time soon - which was perfectly alright with him. He'd miss it when it was gone.

This was Lachlan's first party too? Tyrian's head swiveled around so he could fix him with an incredulous look. The revelation was clearly far more amazing than it should have been all things considered. "Yeah? What a coincidence - mine too!" How cool was that? "A lot of firsts for me tonight," he said with a smug, satisfied look. "How about you? Are you having fun?"
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.